Are you facing any of these difficulties in your daily life?
- Anxiety: Panic attacks. Chronic worrying and tension. Overly self critical.
- Depression or sadness
- A pervasive feeling of helplessness and loss of hope
- Problems with losing control of your anger or with the anger of others Look at my reviews!
- Problems with sleeping: insomnia or waking up frequently
- Unresolved traumas or emotional difficulties from your past
- Relationship difficulties
- Difficulties dealing with parents or your children
- Grief over the loss of a loved one
Some of these problems are internal to you such as anxiety and some external such as relationship issues, but they all have the characteristic of being stressful or painful. I am a clinical psychologist with 43 years of experience helping people in similar situations. The problems listed above are human problems that we all face from time to time. I am able to help most with a down to earth practical approach that is well grounded in the evidence of what works. You can feel safe knowing that your personal issues are being handled in a sensitive and professional manner.